We are committed with the safety of our patients!
We have services on outpatient care on Psychiatry, clinical psychology, hospitalisation when necessary.
When is it necessary to receive mental health care?
If you or your family are going through any of the following situations, it is prudent to request an appointment with the mental health service:
- Ideas of suicide or death.
- Feelings of sadness, lack of motivation, disinterest, for more than 15 days.
- Mood changes: irritability, aggressiveness.
- Alcohol or psychotropic substances abuse.
- Traumatic events: physical abuse, sexual abuse, death of loved ones, loss of job, divorce and separation.
- Couple problems and family conflicts.
- Fears and phobias.
- Anguish, nervousness, anxiety.
- Memory loss.